Thursday, January 19, 2012

Before you get a gerbil

If you are going to get a gerbil you might have some questions.

 What will I need?



1. Cage or Aquarium
2. water bottle
3. Ceramic dish
4.shavings
5. food
6. wood and cardboard

What responsibilities will I have?

You will need to re-fill their food bowl everyday, Change the water, put more cardboard in (if needed) and play with them every day.


How much does it cost to own 1 or 2 gerbils?

It costs about $50 to keep 1-2 gerbils

Where is the best place to keep them?

In my opinion their cage should go somewhere warm where cats don't go, but not in your room, they are loud.
You should ask other people for their opinions too.

I hope I answered some of your questions. If you have any more that I didn't post here feel free to ask in the comments!

Callie  








No comments:

Post a Comment